ENGL1101 EXEMPTION TESTBack
ENGL1101 EXEMPTION TEST
DATE:Thursday, February 17, 2022
- This test is only for students who passed the Prep School/Proficiency Exam.
- If you pass the ENGL1101 exemption test, you can skip English 101 and go straight to an English 102 class.
- The ENGL1101 exam has 50 multiple choice questions and takes 65 minutes to complete.
- The questions are based on the English 101 course syllabus. The subjects include describing charts and graphs, paragraph organisation, paraphrasing, reading and summarising simple academic articles, discussions in English and academic vocabulary.
- The exam will be carried out using Blackboard and Zoom. As soon as you are added to the class, please check the file with the instructions on Blackboard.
For Blackboard log-in problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for exam related problems, contact email@example.com